- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
- Diminish age spots and dyspigmentation
- Improves skin texture, tone and elasticity
Strengthens the skin, protects against environmental damage, smooths and tightens the skin
TNS Essential Serum® has two synchronous distribution chambers:
- TNS Recovery Complex (orange): growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins
- APS Corrective Complex (white): antioxidants, peptides, and other effective agents
Growth factors are proteins that regulate cellular growth and collagen production
How to use:
Easy to use, twice daily regimen that includes 2 pumps twice daily for application to the face and neck.
TNS Essential Serum® can be used in the morning after cleansing the skin as a stand alone skin care product though an eye cream or moisturizer with SPF can be added if needed. An evening application can be followed by Retinol and/or Lytera after cleansing.
When to use it:
Who can use it:
Ideal for all skin types, specifically for normal to dry skin, with fine lines and pigment.
- Early to moderate sun damage and aging.
- Little to no risk of irritation and well tolerated.
- Can be combined with a Retinol product.
Men and women: This is a great product for men because it is easy to use.
Convenient and effective leads to compliance with use. High patient satisfaction is related to compliance with results seen after 30 days of continuous use.
Two complaints about about TNS Essential Serum®:
- Expensive: think of this product as a two or three in one (Growth Factor, Antioxidant, and Moisturizer)
- Smell: the niacinamide has a tobacco like smell which is related to its botanical form.
Andrew P. Trussler MD is a plastic surgeon in Austin Texas that carries a full compliment of SkinMedica® products for all skin types. The TNS Essential Serum® is an everyday skin care staple for a convenient and effective product to improve the skin.
Dr. Trussler’s Austin plastic surgery office can help direct you to the skin care products that can help your skin look and feel its best.