- Ideal to have on hand for break-outs, irritation and post-procedure.
- Can be used by men for a calming post-shave gel.
This a light, oil free gel that contains hyaluronic acid that can be help to hydrate problematic skin.
- Antiseptic properties from thyme, which helps prevent infection after shaving, procedures and acne prone skin
- Anti-inflammatory to help calm irritated skin
The botanical extracts, including plant glycosides help minimize discoloration and can be used for as a hydroquinone alternative to diminish brown spots, even skin tone, and clear the complexion.
How to use:
This is a 30ml bottle with a dropper.
- Dispense 2 to 3 drops of the gel in the palm of the hand and apply selectively to the areas of irritation or over the entire face after cleansing or shaving.
- Allow skin to absorb the gel for 10 minutes prior to applying a supplemental hydrator or other active product.
When to use:
- Can be used twice daily as daily skin care product.
- Can be applied after sun exposure to help calm the after effects of sun exposure and limit the effects of inflammation.
- Can be applied after shaving.
- For post-procedure use, such as after a chemical peel, it can be applied after the chemical peel is complete, and can help calm the inflammation and provide some antiseptic for the skin.
Andrew P. Trussler MD is a plastic surgeon in Austin Texas that carries a full compliment of SkinCeuticals products for all skin types. The Phyto Corrective Gel is a specialty product that may not be an everyday skin care staple, but everyone should have it on hand for problematic times and areas of the skin.
- SkinCeuticals offers an advanced skin care line to help prevent future damage, protect healthy skin and correct previous damage.
Dr. Trussler’s Austin plastic surgery office can help direct you to the skin care products that can help your skin look and feel its best.