SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel: Restore and Replenish Skin Hydration
- Posted on: Jun 8 2015
The Hydrating B5 Gel is an essential skin care product to help enhance the skin’s moisture with hyaluronic acid for problematic and post-procedure skin. The tissue rejuvenating gel helps to repair the skin without over hydration, leaving the skin supple and smooth.
- Ideal to all skin types for use with a Vitamin C treatment.
- Can be used as an oil-free moisturizer for oily and combination skin.
This a light, oil free gel that contains hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant, that can be help to hydrate problematic skin.
- Contains Vitamin B5 to help with tissue repair and replenish nutrients
- Binds moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant
The Vitamin B5, helps to aid in the repair of damaged skin and can be combined with other anti-oxidants, including Serum 15 or Vitamin C to help rejuvenate damaged skin.
How to use:
This is a 30ml bottle with a dropper.
- Dispense 2 to 3 drops of the gel in the palm of the hand and apply over the entire face after cleansing and application of an anti-oxidant serum.
- Allow skin to absorb the vitamin C for 10 minutes prior to applying the Hydrating B5 Gel and other moisturizers.
When to use:
- Can be used twice daily as daily skin care hydrating product.
- Can be applied after sun exposure to help calm the after effects of sun exposure and limit the effects of inflammation.
- Can be applied after shaving.
- For post-procedure use, such as after a chemical peel, it can be applied after the chemical peel is complete, and can help calm and hydrate the skin.
Andrew P. Trussler MD is a plastic surgeon in Austin Texas that carries a full compliment of SkinCeuticals products for all skin types. The Hydrating B5 Gel can be used as an everyday skin care staple for all skin types.
- SkinCeuticals offers an advanced skin care line to help prevent future damage, protect healthy skin and correct previous damage.
Dr. Trussler’s Austin plastic surgery office can help direct you to the skin care products that can help your skin look and feel its best.
Posted in: Skin Care