The New Year is special. Not because of parties and the big Ball Drop, but because each new year offers that proverbial fresh start most of us crave. At the onset of a new set of months ahead, nearly every person we meet expresses ways in which they want to improve. Many of our common resolutions revolve around obtaining the appearance that we have always envisioned for ourselves or getting back a bit of that younger-version of ourselves. Whichever way you would categorize yourself, we say there is no time like the present to make sure this year’s resolutions actually give you the results you want.
We Can Help
Plastic surgery isn’t the answer to every New Year’s goal, but it can help quite a few people to finally enjoy the fruits of their labor. A healthy way of living is the catalyst for long-term health and for the vitality that is needed to maintain the workouts that build muscle and keep fat under control. But there’s more. If you’ve been watching what you eat and making sure you are active on a regular basis, you know this doesn’t always support your ideal shape. This year, you can do something different, and we can help.
Common body procedures to consider this year include:
- Liposuction. This may be the single most advantageous step you take in your physical goals this year, getting rid of that stubborn fat that hangs around your thighs, flanks, buttocks, stomach, or other areas. Today’s liposuction techniques are precise and also gentle, alleviating the need for extensive downtime.
- Abdominoplasty. For some people, the issue isn’t excessive fat so much as it is the loss of structure in their midsection. Women, in particular, are susceptible to muscle separation in this area due to pregnancy and weight fluctuations. A tummy tuck restores muscle structure so overlying tissue can lie flush.
Common methods of facial rejuvenation include:
- Eyelid rejuvenation. Because blepharoplasty is so minimally invasive and so successful at achieving lasting results, more men and women are choosing eyelid surgery to refresh their face. According to studies, many say that this small change makes them feel better about their entire facial appearance.
- Facelift surgery. The modern-day facelift may be much more (or less) than you’d imagined. The goal of a facelift is to restore the structure of deep muscle and connective tissue to a higher point on the mid-face. A facelift does not correct signs of aging around the eyes and forehead. It can, however, beautifully refresh the face by eliminating jowls and deep creases around the nose and mouth.
- Fat grafting. It’s finally possible to take fat cells from where you don’t want them and put them where you do. Fat grafting offers the same gorgeous effects as dermal fillers, including rounder cheekbones and smoother skin and fuller lips, but with results that last years, not months.
There are so many ways to bring a fresher You into the new year that the only question is which treatment to choose. For more information on our surgical and non-surgical services, including Botox and dermal fillers, call our Austin office at (512) 450-1077.